Monday, February 11, 2008

Feburary 11, 2008

BUNA!!!
It's official...I'm a bucRAT!!! I was transfered here to BUCHAREST!!!
Sector 6...& I love it here. It's not as pretty as Oradea, but it's a
big city with lots of people...& lots of members!!! There's a Capella
(Chapel) here & it's so bling!!! There are a few American & Canadian
families in our branch that work at the Embassy. We visited the LeBarge
family last night, & it felt alot like home. My new companion, Sora
Larsen, is from Colorado. She's so tight. & guess what??!!! Her Mom's a
Caterer, so she cooks alot for us!!! Man, I'm gonna gain so much
weight!!! The good thing is that our District is starting this workout
plan they call "Batman Abs"...so lets hope I look like Catwoman after
this transfer!!! lol...
As far as the work, one of our investigators, Geta has a baptisimal
date!!! April 6 is the day. We're just teaching her right now, but we're
working to get their whole family baptized. She was a referral from Sora
Coca. They both have hanicap kids, so they talk alot about religion &
finding happiness in life. Geta's son, Marian has problems walking. He's
the only one that sits in on our lessons. Her husband & her other son
are always on the computer or watching TV. But we're still trying to
work with ALL of them.
As you can probably tell, I'm doing alot better. The language is coming
a little easier with time, & with the help of the Lord. This new change
has done a lot for me. A fresh new start is what I really needed after
all the drama in Oradea.
Well, I hope you're all doing well. I agree with Aunty Katie & think we
all need to update the family with everything that's going on. I know
you are all busy, but it's important to appreciate the blessings in our
lives, DAILY. Read your scriptures & SAY YOUR PRAYERS!!!
I love & miss you all,
Sora Bitam (as the Romanians say it)
P.S. I know you guys are dying to know what I want you to send me this
month...But, don't feel like you should be limited to just this list!!!
Use your IMAGINATION!!!
Mapeline, Ranch Packets, Sarasa Pens (Zebra Gel Pens), Peanut Butter
(Chunky), My George Foreman Grill from Roz's house, Alfredo Sauce
Powder, The Good kind of BBQ Sauce, A Bottle of Tylenol, Cold Syrup, &
Oreos!!!
P.S.S. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! AVETI ZIUA DE VALENTIN FERICITA!!!

SORA BETHAM

Currently Serving in Buckarest Romania