Monday, July 28, 2008

June 20, 2008

Hi everybody,
I have no idea who gets my emails anymore, so I'm sorry if what I write
every week doesn't apply to you...I'll try my best.
As for Sora Betham, things are good. Transfers were last week, & I'm
staying in Iasi for another six weeks. (For those of you who have no
idea what that means, every 6 weeks we have "Transfers" where
missionaries are moved around to different areas. So, as you can
imagine, my life is measured in Transfers, not Months.) Which means,
I'll still be with my companion Sora Rosenvall. As of today, we still
have NO INVESTIGATORS...but we're working real hard to get things going.
As you all know, we teach English classes every week. Saturday was the
last day of English (we'll start up again in a month)...so we decided to
have a party for our students. We decided to make it something American,
where they could use the English they learned. So, we decided to do
Karaoke. It was so much FUN!!! They all got into it...and SO DID I!!!!
...all throughout the night we had Ping Pong, Phase 10, Skip Bo, & Uno
going on. Then we ate Chili, Rice, & Root Beer!!! It was such a good
activity. We're hoping to work with some of the younger YSA age people &
get them interested in the gospel.
I haven't heard from any of you in awhile. I hope everything is going
well for you. You're constantly in my prayers!!!
Love & miss you all,
Sora Betham.
P.S. Here are some pics of random stuff...




SORA BETHAM

Currently Serving in Buckarest Romania