Monday, September 8, 2008

Sept. 9, 2008










Subject: ONE YEAR BABY!!!
hey everybody!!!
sorry i haven't written in awhile...nothing new really happened. got a
new companion though, & she's tight...so i'm excited for another
transfer here in iasi. man, i'll hit my year mark on friday...i've been
a missionary for ONE WHOLE YEAR NOW!!!! are you suprised? i am. here are
the pics i promised awhile back. have a good week!!!!
-sora betham
1-playing with my PIMP new phone-the office elders hooked me up!!!
2-me & my mini-"mironey" messing around on the train
3-one of my favorite members in buc...we call her BUNI!!!! (grandma)
4-broken luggage...life of a missionary
5-me & baby miron my comp's sister who served a mini mission too!!!
6-transilvania crew (we all pretty much served with each other) like my
watch?!! thanks horgmo!!!
7-outreach pics with the youth
8-piatra neamt...enough said.
9-the eternal flame...except we're blocking it!!! smart huh?!!

SORA BETHAM

Currently Serving in Buckarest Romania