Saturday, February 9, 2008

Feburary 05, 2008

Hi Everybody!!! Right now I'm in Buc, getting ready for transfers. I don't have muchtime, so I'll try my hardest to update you all the best I can.As far as the Branch, we got to say goodbye to the members we were closewith. We got transfer calls & Sora Montague & I closed our Apartment.There aren't going to be sisters in Oradea next transfer. They mighteven make it a two-man city. So that's that. In Fast & Testimony Mtg onSunday, all 6 of us missionaries bore our testimonies & the whole Branchwas balling like babies!!! We left on a good note. I couldn't ask formore.So, we're in Buc now. It's nice to take a break from all the drama & bearound the missionaries for awhile. We all went to Hard RockCafe-Bucharest this morning. Felt like we were back in the states.Transfers are on Wed. So, I'll keep y'all posted. I got all your emails.Thanks for all your love & support. I REALLY need it right now!!! lol... Love you guys!!!-Sora Betham P.S. My addy here in Romania is:Sora Saolo BethamSos. Pipera Nr. 4 Et.7Sector 2COD: 014254BucharestROMANIA

SORA BETHAM

Currently Serving in Buckarest Romania