Monday, July 28, 2008

April 4, 2008

Hi Everybody!!!
Here are a couple of pictures from Conference. All the districts in our
Zone had a different color...so, we spent a whole P-Day shopping for
ties that matched our tops...so cute ya?!! Conference was amazing.
Everything seems to apply to missionary work, especially when you're a
missionary! It was so good to see all the members gather together to
hear the prophet. Elder Christofferson, who was just called as an
apostle, is coming here to Romania next week, for District Conference
(like Stake Conference), & everyone's really excited about it.
This past week has been a little harder, simply because it's been really
hard to meet with our investigators. This coming weekend is the Orthodox
Easter which is a really big around here...which then, becomes a really
big excuse!!! But, we have been seeing a really big change in the
branches. Which makes me feel alot better. This past Sunday, the
Victoria Branch & Cotroceni Branch had a combined choir practice for
District Conference next week. Guys, I almost cried! They all stood on
the stand & sung "I am a Child of God." ALL of them!!! My heart was
full. I watched the members reach out to our investigator, Doina & other
less actives we've been working with. It was amazing.
Sometimes, it feels as though the branches are on the shoulders of the
missionaries. Which can be really stressful at times. But, it is so
comforting to see them serve & really care for one another.
As you can see, I'm keeping busy. But, not a day goes by that I don't
think of you all. I am constantly reminded of all the sacrifices you
make for me to be out here. I am forever grateful for loving &
supporting friends & family. I hope that you are all doing well. I can't
wait to hear from you!!!
Love,
Sora Betham

SORA BETHAM

Currently Serving in Buckarest Romania