Monday, July 28, 2008

July 15, 2008

Hey Everybody!
Life on the mish is amazing. We just had Zone Conference with our new
Mission President, & he is so TIGHT! He & his wife have been praying so
hard & have been prepared to serve here in Romania. They've been here a
couple of times before, & have established a foundation for the orphans
here in Romania. They also have their 8 year old adopted son with them
who is ROMANIAN! He left Romania when he was young, so he's pretty much
all-american, but it's such a blessing to have him here. He is
determined to place 41 Books of Mormon throughout his mission here.
TIGHT HUH!!!!
The work is really taking off. We're working with this girl, named Ana
Maria. I'm really excited about it. But, I gotta go right now. So, I'll
write next week.
Since my birthday is this week, I went & got a PEDICURE!!! lol. & the
BYU girls here are gonna die my hair today. I'll send pics & write more
next week.
I love you all!!!!
-Sora Betham

SORA BETHAM

Currently Serving in Buckarest Romania