Monday, July 28, 2008

June 23, 2008

Hey Fam,
Another week came & went...crazy how fast time flies. We have an
investigator FINALLY!!!! Aurelia. She's actually one of the gypsy girls
that comes around the church a lot, but now she's actually interested in
the gospel. We helped her find a skirt at the Second-Hand store last
P-Day, & she was so excited to wear it to church. She looked beautiful.
It makes me feel so much better about the work. Even if I don't get any
baptisms my whole mission...even if SHE doesn't get baptized...I have
witnessed, even for a moment, that I made a difference in her life. She
was that much closer to Heavenly Father.
We're hoping to work with her a lot more. This past Sunday, each of the
companionships in our district had at least 1 investigator come to
church!!! It was such a good Sunday at church.
I enjoyed all your emails this week. I'm glad you are all doing well.
I love & miss you all!!!!
Cu Drag,
Sora Betham.
P.S. Just a friendly reminder from your favorite Sora....JULY 18TH IS
COMING UP!!!!!

SORA BETHAM

Currently Serving in Buckarest Romania