Monday, July 28, 2008

March 10, 2008

Hi everyone!!!
Thank you for all your letters & emails. It's nice to hear from you all
every week. Especially all those Mom just added to the email list. I
hope you enjoy reading them, because I have fun writing them! I know
sometimes, their a little redundant & maybe even boring. But, I'll try
to be a little more entertaining!
This week, we had a lot of activities at the church for Women's Day or
"Opt Martie." The Romanian traditions are so fun. This old lady got on
the piano & played an old Russian song, "Calinka." Hilarious. I'll try &
send the video later. We had another activity with the Cotroceni
Branch(Ward.) A few members in the Branch are constantly fighting, so we
felt like we needed an activity to try to bring them all together. What
better way, than to talk about the Savior! We had a few rooms set up,
each talking about service, charity, & sacrifice. The last room, we made
doughnuts, & offered each person a doughnut. For each doughnut, one of
the Elders had to do 10 push ups. Some of the members didn't want one
after seeing him do the push ups, but he had to do them anyway. He ended
up doing 180 push ups!!! We did this to show that the Savior gave his
life for us all, regardless of whether we accept him in our lives or
not. The activity went really well. I feel like alot of the members are
really trying to have that love in their hearts for one another.
I'm running out of time, as usual. But I really want you all to know
that I miss and love you so much. I can't wait to hear from you all!!!
Cu drag,
Sora Bitam.

SORA BETHAM

Currently Serving in Buckarest Romania