Monday, July 28, 2008

March 17, 2008

Hi everyone,
I'll make this short & sweet...this week, we got to go to Alexandria
(look it up on the map.) It's this really cute little city outside of
Buc. Right now, there are only two Elders there. They have an
investigator they're working with, & they needed us to come & teach her
the Law of Chastity. Her name is Mihaiela & she's really nice. She took
our lesson well. The Elders are helping her to quit smoking, & it's
going well. I'm sending some pictures we took when we were there.
Other news...we got transfer calls this morning, and I'M STAYING IN
BUC!!! I was sure that I would be transfered out, but I'm glad that I
can stay & keep working with Doina & Virginia. So, I'm really excited
about that. This is transfer week, so it's going to be a little crazy...
As usual, I love & miss you all!!! Keep reading your scriptures & saying
your prayers!!!
Cu drag,
Sora Bitam (I even got a new tag with it spelt that way!!!)

SORA BETHAM

Currently Serving in Buckarest Romania