Monday, July 28, 2008

May 22, 2008

Dumb Computers!!!
So, I was really excited to check my email today because I thought you
all would have written me back from last week, but I checked my Sent
Messages, & I don't think my email from last week got through to you
guys!!! Ugh. I hate when this happens. It was such a good email too!!!
Well, I guess that's life huh?!
Anyways, I'm doing good. Things here in Iasi are going well. We dropped
a couple of our investigators because they weren't making time for us.
But, our less-actives that we're working with have been coming to church
the past 2 Sundays, & have been staying for the full 3 hours! So, that's
good. As far as the language, things are getting alot better. There are
BYU girls here who volunteer at the Hospitals & Orphanages, & a couple
of them have been coming with us to the Blocs. Last week, I went on
splits with one of them, & I was suprised that I could actually hold my
own!!! I've been Junior companion for awhile & have gotten really
comfortable, but I'll probably be Senior soon, so it was good practice.
Otherwise, everything is going well. I am really happy I got a chance to
talk to you all last week. I miss you all so much!!! I've been praying &
fasting that everything will get better in our family...and I know they
will. I love you all very much & can't wait to hear from you soon!!!
Cu mult drag,
Sora Betham.

SORA BETHAM

Currently Serving in Buckarest Romania