Monday, July 28, 2008

May 27, 2008






You're so JEALOUS!!!
Hey Errebody!!!
So, this week I don't really feel like writing much...cuz nobody ever
writes back!!! Ugh. So I decided to send pics & make you all jealous
that I'm in ROMANIA!!! lol. Not really, I'm just hungry & I want to go
eat lunch already. We found this AMAZING Steakhouse...& the Creme Brulee
is only 5 RON (=$2.50)!!!! Mmmmmm...
1- There's a little gypsy village on the edge of the city with this big
open field, we call it "Gypsyland!" We went out there a couple P-Day's
ago to play Ultimate Frisbee (OMG, I'm so tight at Frisbee now...lol.) A
member here has a four-wheeler, & came out to the field & met us so we
could cruise for a lil bit. OMG!!! It was so much fun!!!
2- This is my district here in Iasi. L-R Stinson, Mielke, "THE tightest
Sora in the mission", Armstrong, Rosenvall, & Barclay.
3- We had Zone Conference last week Lacul Ciric...YES, ON A LAKE!!!
4- Here's our Zone Pic. You can't really see me, but it's prolly better
that way!!!
So anyways, I hope you guys are doing good. Say your prayers, read your
scriptures, AND GO TO CHURCH!!!
Love and miss you guys,
Sora Betham.
P.S. For my mission fam that gets this...I would've called or emailed
you individually, but I'm trying this new 100% OBEDIENCE thing (right,
Gehmlich?!!lol)...& I'll have you guys know that I'm wearing PROS
CLOTHES AT INTERNET!!! it sucks. But anyways, I'll be in Buc on Tues
night before transfers. I already worked it out with Rosey. I'M COMIN'
HOME BABY!!! spen' mah money lay low & chill...THIIIIIIIIIS,
IIIIIIIIIIIIIS THE WAY I LIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!

SORA BETHAM

Currently Serving in Buckarest Romania