Saturday, February 9, 2008

November 08, 2007

ROMÂNIA SAU BUST!!!
Eu am PLANUL DE AVION meu!!! Sunt foarte entusiasmată şi frică în timpul la fel!!! MTCul a fost bine, dar este aceste timp...să FAC MUNCA!!!
ROMANIA OR BUST!!!
I have my FLIGHT PLANS!!! I'm so excited and scared at the same time!!! The MTC has been good, but it's that time...TO DO THE WORK!!!
The time is finally here to leave for Romania. We got our flight plans last Friday, and I was SO EXCITED!!! I'll be flying with Elder Horgmo & Elder Campbell next Monday at 8:30 am. We stop in New York City (JFK Airport) for 2 hours...then in Vienna, Austria for two hours...and finally in BUCHAREST, ROMANIA!!! We don't get in until 1:30 pm on TUESDAY!!! Crazy huh!!! LOL. Oh, and they made me the Travel Leader (of all people:)...so let's hope we don't miss our flight!!! LOL. I thought it was because I'm way bigger than the both of them...but I found out later that they do it alphabetically. SO MODED!!! LOL.
This week was really rough. I started to get really nervous and on Tuesday, our last discussion in the TRC, I CHOKED!!! The Romanian just wasn't coming like it used to. I knew everything I wanted to say, but I just couldn't say it! Ugh, it was so frustrating. I got really down on myself because it was our last TRC. But, Tuesday night, we had Devotional and the presiding Bishop & his wife spoke on FAITH vs. FEAR!!! Man, Heavenly Father really does know and bless us individually...Their talks just made me feel so much better. I'm still kind of nervous, but I know that if I excersize faith, that the Spirit will help me.
Anyways, I hope that you are all doing good. I haven't got any letters this week, but I'm sure you all are gonna write me in Romania right??!! LOL..Well, I'm not sure if I'll still be able to write like this when I get out there. But, I want you all to know that I miss & love you all VERY MUCH!!! ...and that I know that the Lord is watching over you while I'm gone. Say your prayers, read your scriptures, pay your Tithing...AND WRITE ME!!! LOL...
Cu Dragoste,


Sora Betham.

SORA BETHAM

Currently Serving in Buckarest Romania